Search This Blog

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head (2008)


IPB Image

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head (2008)

Anywhere I Lay My Head is the debut studio album by actress Scarlett Johansson, scheduled to be released through Atco/Rhino Records on May 20, 2008. Dave Sitek (of TV on the Radio) produced the album, and David Bowie contributed to two tracks, "Falling Down" and "Fannin Street." Anywhere I Lay My Head features four songs written by Tom Waits, six songs written by Tom Waits & Kathleen Brennan and one original composition, "Song for Jo."

Track List:

1. "Fawn" (originally on Tom Waits' album Alice) – 2:32
2. "Town with No Cheer" (originally on Tom Waits' album Swordfishtrombones) – 5:03
3. "Falling Down" (originally on Tom Waits' album Big Time) – 4:55
4. "Anywhere I Lay My Head" (originally on Tom Waits' album Rain Dogs) – 3:38
5. "Fannin Street" (originally on Tom Waits' album Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards) – 5:06
6. "Song for Jo" (Original song. Written by Johansson and Sitek) – 4:09
7. "Green Grass" (originally on Tom Waits' album Real Gone) – 3:33
8. "I Wish I Was in New Orleans" (originally on Tom Waits' album Small Change) – 3:59
9. "I Don't Want to Grow Up" (originally on Tom Waits' album Bone Machine) – 4:11
10. "No One Knows I'm Gone" (originally on Tom Waits' album Alice) – 2:57
11. "Who Are You?" (originally on Tom Waits' album Bone Machine) – 4:49



Leave Comment:

0 Comment to “Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head (2008)”

Post a Comment

Term of Service

The information, services and products available to you on this Website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. I am not responsible for any inaccurate content, whether it is caused by Users or by any equipment or malfunction related to Site Services. Moreover, I am not responsible for the functioning of any of the links to related websites (including ease of downloading programs, procedure to follow in order to buy any item}.For requesting password contact me.